Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Stuff!

Hey!

Sorry I haven't posted much! Been busy with traveling, and school(im homeschooled) started back up! Trying to get back into a normal schedule! Anyways, I wanted to share with you a lil gift basket I made for my new cousin Sydney who I got to see when we went to St.Louis a few weeks ago! It has 2 burpclothes, with terry cloth in them, A scrap pieced bib which is reversible, a diper changing mat, a crinkley taggie toy, an extremely cute mini ruffle skirt, with a onsie appliqued with some cute yo-yos and pearls in the center! Oh, and a covered wipe case! Plus, A bird mobile, which I used a pattern from One Yard Wonders, which is an amazing book with some adorable patterns and stuff, all the pattern pieces are included in it! So, If your looking for a GREAT sewing project book, I highly recommend it!


No comments: