Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some fun blogs!

Hey, I wanna give you a list of some awesome crafting blogs out there!

1. www.rufflesandstuff.com Disney has some GREAT ideas out there! She is who got me sewing, after seeing her blog, I just had to have my mom teach me how to sew! I am addicted to it now! Thanks Disney!! :o) You rock!

2. www.kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com Kari does a great job finding all these great tutorials out here! Thanks Kari!

3. www.tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com Jen over here, has the best Ideas! Ohh my, I really can't describe all these AWESOME blogs! So just visit whatever you want! Here I go, I have more!

4. www.thecreativecrate.blogspot.com

5. www.crystalhansen.blogspot.com

6. www.adventuresindressmaking.blogspot.com

7. www.2giggleboxes.blogspot.com

8. www.tearosehome.blogspot.com

9. www.makeitandloveit.blogspot.com

10. www.upsidedowngypsy.blogspot.com

Oh theres so many to name! So thats all for now! haha! Bye!
Luvv,
Madss

No comments: