Sunday, June 14, 2009

A visit to St.Louis!!

Hey,
Well in the end of may/beginning of june, I got to go to St.Louis and visit there for about a week!! I had a blast! I saw my both of my grandparents, I saw my BEST FRIEND Abi, and My other BEST FRIEND Julia and My other BEST FRIEND Cali! I got to eat at Icharly's with My grandparents (My moms parents) and my aunt dede and uncle Jeff, and their 3 boys and My other Aunt, Jessica and Her lil boy, Trey!! We also had a family party at My Aunt Dede's and Uncle Jeff's house, We were celebrating all the Birthdays going on In my family, It was Eli's, My Mom, My grandma Pat and Me!!!! I also got to go to the AWESOME St.Louis Zoo with my other aunt and uncle, Lisa and Andy and their 3 kids!! Then we had another family party with my dad's family, and we celebrated the Birthdays there too!!!! I also got to go to My old church, Destiny, I LOVE that Church!! When I was with Julia and Cali I got to go to Six Flags!!! It was sooo much fun!!! I miss ALL of my family and friends in St.Louis!! I did more stuff too, But it is too much to write :( !!

Maddy

2 comments:

Julia said...

That was a blast, wasent it?

Julia

Madeline said...

Yes It was a BLAST!! I had soo much fun, I hope to see you again soon!!
Love,
Maddy